TimeRegistration opens at 5pm, first match at 6pm
Rocket League Spring Shootout – RLSS
Boost your way to Glory at The Rocket League Spring Shootout!
MoG & SXD are teaming up once again to bring you one solid night of Rocket League!!
Check out all the details and tournament breakdown below.
- Team pass: $75 Early Bird, $90 at the door – ($25 per person)
- $7 (Includes one hour of gameplay and 2 raffle tickets).
- $450 guaranteed prize pool
- 1st place – $300
- 2nd place – $150
- 3rd place – MoG swag pack and 5 hours per person.
Minimum of 6 teams needed to run this event
Tournament Breakdown & Rules
Official Ruleset for RLCS Season 7 Declared by Psyonix
· This Section sets forth the Game Play Rules governing how the Title Game is played during the Tournament.
8.1. Match Settings
8.1.1. Game Settings
• Default Arena: DFH Stadium
• Team Size: 3v3
• Bot Difficulty: No Bots
• Mutators: None
• Match Time: 5 Minutes
• Joinable By: Name/Password
• Platform: PC – Controllers will be permitted
• Server: US-East
· 8.1.2. Controllers
· All standard controllers, including mouse and keyboard, are legal. Macro functions (e.g. turbo buttons) are not permitted. Wireless controllers are not permitted in the World Championship. At the World Championship, all controllers are subject to approval from Tournament Organizers.
· The general Structure of this tournament will be a 3v3 Double Elimination Bracket – Best of 3
· Each team will be randomly seeded into the tournament bracket
· The teams will then play a Best of 3 Series (the first team to win 2 Games moves on)
· The Winning Team will move forward in the main Bracket while the Losing Team will be knocked down to the “you gave it your best shot” bracket.
· The Teams in the “you gave it your best shot” bracket will then face off against one another in another Best of 3 Series. The loser of this game will be eliminated from the Tournament.
· This same structure will be followed until we have crowned a Champion and Losers Champion.
· The Champion and Losers Champion will then face off in a Best of 5 Series in the Grand Finals.
· The “you gave it your best shot” Champions MUST best the Champions twice in a row in two Best of 5 Series, failure to win either series will result in a loss.
All teams are expected to be at Ministry of Game 45 minutes before the start of the first match.
Using Your Own Peripherals
You will be permitted to use your own peripherals. Should you wish to do so, it is recommended that you arrive 60 to 90 minutes before the start of the first match.
Technical challenges with personal peripherals will not be permitted to delay first match start time.
Ministry of Game reserves the right to stream your match on the Ministry of Game Twitch channel.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the start of the event.
Breach of Rules
Foul language, offensive, and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated by any player and will result in the following:
If disconnection/ crashes/ or any other type of error occurs during the loading process, games that can be paused MUST be paused until all players connect. For games that cannot be paused, the team must immediately leave the queue they are in, re-join their party, and attempt another queue.
If any of these errors happen midway through a match, a restart may occur at the discretion of the game admin. In regards to games that have the ability to pause. Teams can pause the game so long as it does not exceed the pause allowance. If an error happens and the team is already past their pause allowance, the game will continue or said team will automatically lose the game.
Rule only applies to games with the ability to pause.
Teams may pause the Game for a maximum of 10 minutes over the course of a single Game( best of 5) or 20 minutes over the course of a Match ( best of 3 ) and 15 Minutes for the best of 1 matches. Pausing beyond allowance-time will be considered unfair play and match must be resumed.
In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.